Sunday, August 15, 2010

Almost a Century

Well, today started out at 6:00AM and I knew my riding buddy Matt aka Magic Matt aka Mr. Big Ride and I were going to have a long day in the saddle. We decided to ride from our house. Matt is my neighbor. We rode  to the 605 beach trail down to PCH and over to the Santa Ana Beach Trail and through Carbon Cannon and then home. Matt pulled me most of the way and I thank him for that. When it was Carbon Cannon time he bolted like a mountain lion up every climb. I barley made it through and suffered all the way home once I drug myself out of the cannon. We totaled 95miles and it was just what I needed to end what could be my long summer rides. TNB is picking up and football season is around the corner and time sometimes is never on my side. So if this was my last long summer ride so be it because I'm done. Let me find a couch!

Stay fit,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment