Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Well, this was my first full week back in the swing of things regarding this upcoming football season. With TNB off the ground and going well it's is time to sharpen my coaching skills as we come to another football season. It is very special to play a football game under the lights on a Friday night. For all those who have played the game you know what I mean. There's a sense of energy and emotion that you just don't get anywhere else. Well let me retract that. One can get the feeling when they get married, have kids, and of course win the lottery. But that's about it. Unless I missed something LMK.

Playing under the lights with a big crowd of supporters cheering you on is something that I wish could last forever. However, for some of us we might play two or three seasons of varsity football and it's over. Yep that's it over and done with.

I and many coaches get to experience this special feeling over and over again but this time it's as a coach so it's not the same but very close. I hope that all the young men who play football on Friday night really enjoy the feeling and the experience. Good luck to all teams and may everyone stay injury free.

Stay fit,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment